Upcoming Events at
Jun 2, 2019 | 9:30 AM | Sunday
Join Baltimore's own Chef Egg at the Baltimore Farmers Market and Bazaar the first Sunday of every month for a unique cooking "eggsperience." The chef will take you on a quick tour of the market to visit local producers and makers.
Chef Egg wants to give you and your family the skills they need to succeed in the kitchen and lead a healthy lifestyle. The Family Cookoff is perfect for Baltimore families who want to learn how to work together in the kitchen and beyond!
The class is now free because of support from Bright StARTs, a BOPA facilitated program that provides funds for teaching artists to provide free workshops for Baltimore City youth.
- This is a FREE event. Please show up 15 minutes prior to event to register or your tickets may be given away to a new participant.
- Menu will include farm fresh eggs, bread, meat and vegatables from the market.
- One ticket per person for kids 5+. Kids under 5 need to be supervised by parents and will have limited participation.
- Parent or guardian needed to accompany children at all times.
- You will prepare, cook and eat all of your farm fresh recipes.
- Please wear cooking appropriate clothing and close toed shoes.
- All particpant will sign a waiver prior to the event releasing Chef Egg LLC and Baltimore Office of Promotion and Arts of any and all liabilities.
- Please contact Chef Egg for any questions.