This page is here to encourage an open dialogue with our viewers and provide an online community where people can express themselves and interact with one another. The purpose of this site is to keep you updated on the latest news coverage, station promotions, community events, and encourage you to submit your comments, tips, content ideas and questions.
By engaging in conversation on our Facebook page, you agree to all conditions and terms for Facebook and WBFF Facebook Community Guidelines. Comments and images posted on the WBFF Facebook page may also be used on-air. If you fail to comply with WBFF Facebook Community Guidelines, WBFF reserves the right to block you, restrict your access and/or remove postings at our sole discretion without any notice.
Our moderators will remove any/all of posts that contain the following:
• Abusive, defamatory, hateful, containing racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, obscene or sexually explicit language.
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
• Violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
• Threats on any person or organization or company.
• Spam, including 10 or more posts in a row by the same user that inhibits others from commenting, or advertisement postings focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, or with the intention of stopping othe
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections