Evergreen is a 48-room mansion built in 1857 and was purchased in 1878 by John W. Garrett, president of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, for his son, T. Harrison Garrett. Evergreen was home to two generations of the Garrett family until 1942 when it became part of the Johns Hopkins University.
Miss FIT6600-C Baltimore National Pike , Baltimore MD, 21228
Evergreen Museum and Library Photos
News & Articles
Say Something or Ask a Question about Evergreen Museum and Library