Horseshoe Casino Baltimore is an urban two-story casino with a 122,000 sq. ft. gaming floor. The multi-million development features VLTs, table games and a World Series of Poker room. A 20,000 sq. ft. "Baltimore Marketplace" featuring authentic Charm City food outlets, three premier restaurants, and several bars and lounges will round out the food and beverage offerings.The $400 million development is located along Russell Street on Baltimore's south side. As an urban casino, it is designed to maximize connectivity with existing hospitality operators, neighboring professional sports venues M&T Stadium (NFL-Ravens) and Camden Yards (MLB-Orioles) and the city's famed Inner Harbor.
Please play responsibly - for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-522-4700
Please abide by the following codes of conduct while exploring our Facebook page and communicating with us and other guests.
- Do not impersonate another individual or share his/her private information.
- Posts intended to further illegal or illicit activity are not allowed.
- No unauthorized commercial communications (SPAM). This includes links, photos or videos.
- Do not bully, intimidate or harass any other user on this page.
- Do not post content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic or incites violence.
- Disruptive or unrelated posts and/or posts or comments containing inappropriate language will be removed.
- This page is a social hub for our guests to interact about the latest events, offer
Places You Should Consider
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Photos
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Horseshoe Casino Baltimore