Upcoming Events at The Cow Palace
Mar 31, 2017 | 6:00 PM | Friday
March 31 & April 1, 2017 Maryland State Fairgrounds - The Cow Palace Timonium, MD Friday, March 31st Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin': 6pm – 10pm Saturday, April 1st VIP Session: Noon - 2pm Regular Session: 2pm - 6pm
Start on : March 31, 2017 6:00 PM Friday
End on : April 1, 2017 6:00 PM Saturday
• All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
• All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
• BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection from our vendors onsite – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and all the fixins’ you can imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
• More Space, Fewer Tickets. VIP Ticket prices have increased slightly this year because we are selling less tickets. In addition, we are capping ticket sales at 90% of last year’s number to reduce any wait times.
• Enjoy The Shrine of Swine! The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest!
• ENJOY The Game Area. We’re all experts at cornhole by now – so now get ready to enjoy our new game area – the Cochon Carnival with fun activities to keep everyone challenged.
• Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South
• Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
• Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar area outside for all guests to enjoy.
$99 Advance Grand Poobah
ALL ACCESS TICKET Friday 6pm – 10pm & Saturday VIP Noon – 6pm. These limited tickets will allow guests to partake in both days and all sessions. In addition to all sessions (if you can truly handle hours and hours of pure liver and artery destruction) these guests will enjoy a GOODIE BAG of SWAG (with t-shirt, lanyards and more) with admission and EXPRESS ENTRY into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment. We wish we could do this for everyone but participation is very limited. This ticket is available for one person for two days.
$49 Advance Friday Night Whole Hog Pig Pickin'
Admission Friday 6pm – 10pm. The Friday Night Session offers an exclusive tasting experience where each guest will enjoy a BARBECUE DINNER PLATTER, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.
$59 Advance Saturday VIP Session
Saturday Noon – 6pm. The VIP ticket includes 2 extra hours of sampling, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and live entertainment. These tickets are limited and always SELL OUT.
$39 Advance Saturday Regular Admission
Session Admission includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.$39 Advance Saturday Regular Admission Session Admission includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.